IMPORTANCE OF ‘E.B’:
We already know about ‘E.B’. Now, know
‘How it useful extracting hidden ‘I.Q’?’. ‘How does it develop good qualities in a person?’.
We can firmly say, ‘E.B’ is very important. ‘I.Q’ is part of it. When person have ‘E.B’, then ‘I.Q’ comes out. Becomes meritorious.
See the following … ‘how far they true?’.
If not know the extent of emotions to use…man use his emotions more or less. ‘Emotional energy’ comes out accordingly or stagnant.
More emotions than need take us into control. ‘Or’ we lose command on us. Then ‘I.Q’ and other talents can’t
be used.
Over increase in ‘positive emotions’- we
Become rage with joy. That time don’t know, ‘what we doing?’. ‘What
Talking?’. Take every serious thing simple .So, we can’t use ‘I.Q’ and
extract talents maximum level.
Over increase in negative emotions(angry,
Sorrow, un-rest, anguish, tension, turbulence… )develop, it effects ‘I.Q’
suppressed in us.
Not having any emotions ,become spiritless
like a dead body.
So, we must maintain balance between emotions. Not to be more or less . This’s called as emotional balance(E.B). By having this …mental peace, stability be established.
‘I.Q’ and other talents come out properly and utilized.
You may arise one doubt ….
“We say when telling the characteristics of ‘E.B’, the high ‘I.Q’ persons occupied higher positions. Due to lack of ‘E.B’, they’re lone with shyness in parties ,functions and meetings. When they lack ‘E.B’, ‘how ‘I.Q’ come out ?’. ‘How they occupied higher positions?’.
Actually, their ‘E.B’ not at utmost nil. The
Basic features of ‘E.B’…patience, tolerance, determination… lied in them unconsciously. So, they achieved their goal. ‘E.B’ established in
Them unconsciously. Achieved their target. Like, it may not work at some times. This done timely. Here, out come of ‘E.B’ depends upon
accident.
Conversely, once we know ‘E.B’, unconsciously we try to gain it. Once we reach this level, we get good results! we gain many benefits.
Considering all these, we understand clearly…
“ If ‘I.Q’ is more and ‘E.B’ less, ‘I.Q’ be under mined. If sufficient ‘E.B’ and less ‘I.Q’, it utilized utmost level.
Like, people with less ‘I.Q’ get good results.
Occupy good positions. People with high ‘I.Q’ not developed any field.
By this, we can say ‘E.B’ important than ‘I.Q’.‘I.Q’ in any way comes through ‘E.B’. It conclude ‘I.Q’ is part of ‘E.B’.
Importance of ‘E.B’ recognized all over world. People of all fields try to get it ‘by hook or crook’.
To get succeed , must have co-ordination
With different institutions. Persons and incidents happen in society .
It through ‘E.B’ only. If lacks it ‘I.Q’ can’t extracted large extent.
We must have good ‘E.B’. Then we can
Make cash available opportunities and step forward. Man is a social
Being. He must maintain some social relations. ‘E.B’ is essential for
This.
To put ‘inner and outer’ talents jointly right way, ‘I.Q’ not sufficient. ‘E.B’ also must.