Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow this stuff really works

Wow this stuff really works

I set up an adsense site this morning that is content rich with lots and lots of links and it is not even optimized yet or indexed. All I have done was some social bookmarking and not a lot of that I mean of the 1000 plus pages I might have maybe a dozen or so bookmarked and WOW I have been googled and slurped have 800 unique visitors and have made a whoping $109 us all I can say is WOW I can only imagine how it will be as I book mark more and get indexed etc. So does adsense and social bookmarking work???? in a word YES
    So far I have only used stumbleupon and del.icio.us now with stumble upon you just book mark pages with it by category however with del.icio.us you put in metta tags and that is how my traffic has been comming in.

what are this social bookmarking? and how to use it.. please share us a tip....
    [url=http://www.articlegear.com]article submission[/url] | [url=http://www.e-infanta.com]ituloy angsulong[/url] | [url=http://www.articlewheel.com]free web content[/url] | [url=http://e-infanta.blogspot.com]ituloy angsulong[/url]

Social bookmarking ia an web based service to share Internet bookmarks.

Other than web page bookmarks, services specialized to a specific subject or format - feeds, books, videos, music, shopping items, map locations, wineries, etc. - can be found. Social bookmarking is also part of Social News Sites like Reddit.

In a social bookmarking system, users store lists of Internet resources that they find useful. These lists are either accessible to the public or a specific network, and other people with similar interests can view the links by category, tags, or even randomly. Some allow for privacy on a per-bookmark basis..

thanks
    Awesome
    onlinevideopunch.com

Quote Originally Posted by relationshipcafe.blogspot View Post
    I set up an adsense site this morning that is content rich with lots and lots of links and it is not even optimized yet or indexed. All I have done was some social bookmarking and not a lot of that I mean of the 1000 plus pages I might have maybe a dozen or so bookmarked and WOW I have been googled and slurped have 800 unique visitors and have made a whoping $109 us all I can say is WOW I can only imagine how it will be as I book mark more and get indexed etc. So does adsense and social bookmarking work???? in a word YES
    So far I have only used stumbleupon and del.icio.us now with stumble upon you just book mark pages with it by category however with del.icio.us you put in metta tags and that is how my traffic has been comming in.
    yes it really works come see my site storm

yes it works just learning how to thou

Quote Originally Posted by lindaj48@cox.net View Post
    yes it really works come see my site storm
    i always have a site on blogspot lindaj-storm i am still learning how to do all of this and trying to find out what to put on my site to make the money work.

how did you get yours to work i have been working on mine and it still is not making me any money mine is lindaj-stormblogspot.com and i have linda.blogtoolkit.com
    please visit my site and let me know what to do
    thank you linda

I dont get it,
    what exactly do we have to do?
    what site is this?

Can u provide some free social bookmarking websites which works like charm. I also wanna do it. plz help us in making work of "social bookmarking". what do you say for my blog (healthtreatments.blogspot. com) for social bookmarking ??

Quote Originally Posted by sussane View Post
    Can u provide some free social bookmarking websites which works like charm. I also wanna do it. plz help us in making work of "social bookmarking". what do you say for my blog (healthtreatments.blogspot. com) for social bookmarking ??

Sussane. please correct that error with the space so people can simple copy and paste, thanks in advance
    PLEASE READ: We have got FORUM RULES now, so please read them! - [URL="http://www.bloggerhub.com/showthread.php?t=1241"]> click me <[/URL].

Thank you!
    ------
    Because crap is all we want!: [url]http://nafcom.blogspot.com[/url]

Thumbs up i also have blogspot id

Quote Originally Posted by Nafcom View Post
    Sussane. please correct that error with the space so people can simple copy and paste, thanks in advance
    sussane,
    come visit me at my site, if you want i will add your site to mine or you can stop by and link to me. (lindaj-storm.blogspot.com) it take a lot of work i also have another site (linda.blogtoolkit.com)

hope you do come and see all the hard work any of you are weclome to come and let me know what you think of all my work.
    lindaj