Thread: Greetings from a poet soul!

Smile Greetings from a poet soul!

Hello! I've just joined this forum today and would like to introduce myself. My name is Silvia and I live in a beautiful place called Asturias, in Northern Spain. It's a green land with amazing landscapes.

Who I am? I'm a human being. This is not a trivial fact, because it implies that I have many facets. I'm a chemist working in research in a Spanish university lab. I also teach Chemistry and take care of the website of my research group.

I'm a person in a continuous learning journey, and always tend to see the coin from both sides. Besides science, I have many hobbies and interests in life. I have a poet soul, writing poetry since a child in my mother tongue (Spanish), though recently have started to write it also in English. Photography, dancing and travelling are among my hobbies as well. I'm also interested in the spiritual world, and practice Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Reiki and meditation.

These weeks I've set up a blog in my website, "Silviamar, words from the soul", that I invite you to visit and to leave your comments if you like . The link is in my signature. There I'm sharing some of my poems (in English and in Spanish), a travelodge of my trips, some of my photos and other general articles about different subjects.

I hope that I haven't bored you all with my intro!
    Best regards from Spain,
    Silvia

Last edited by silviamar; 12-10-2006 at 12:56 PM.
    Silviamar, words from the soul: [url]http://www.silviamar.com/blog.htm[/url]