Thread: Hi People!

Hi People!

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I'm a British female, who's set up a blog detailing her experiences in trying to earn and save money. Basically I'm posting details of every legit money making site I come across, plus warnings about the scammers.

I'd be grateful if people could click on my blog (see signature) and give me feedback. Do they like the blog, is the content interesting, how can I improve it etc.

Thanks in advance

Hello there,

I just dropped by at your blog..There are a few of the paid programs I never heard of before..Good finding! Maybe you can do something about your blog theme..a theme that strectch out horizontally so that you can make full use of the empty spaces. people might come back later to your blog if you can update your blog regularly,because visitors are expecting something fresh everytime they come back. A few topics related to your niche topics might do the job
    [url=http://blog.eches.net]Eches Blog[/url] - Featuring articles about SEO, earn money online, internet, blogging and computer

Thanks for the feedback. I know I ought to update the blog more regularly than I do (actually you've just motivated me to update today with a new idea!).

I thought that from time to time I could do a "Consolidation Post" where I put links to previous items eg on surveys and writing reviews. I think that should help in case there were new visitors to the blog looking for items I'd done a while back.

Cheers for the feedback

teatree