Thread: Healthy living blog review please

Red face Healthy living blog review please

Hi everyone I'm Ness and my friend and I have started/still starting up our healthy living blog. We have received some small feedback from friends and family but I feel like people try to be nice sometimes and don't fully tell us what they like and don't like. We would love to get some feedback from others on our blog from the photos, layout, navigation, organization, posts you would like to see etc. opinions and a full critique would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you in advance!!

Ness

Sproutinghealthyhabits.com

Hi Nessa, Blog looks great. Amazing amount of content. Just don't like ads. KFC was displayed at one time.

Hi Nessa,

Your blog has a very nice look and feel. I would suggest moving the search field to the top of your sidebar above your picture only because most people who are looking for it, expect to see if at the top. I would also suggest that you use the Facebook widget which shows your feed. Using that will entice readers to "like" your Facebook page as opposed to just using the Facebook "like" button. Once you increase the number of followers on Facebook and Twitter, you will start to see an increase in traffic. Also consider installing a plugin called Tweet Old Post to repost your older posts to increase traffic as well. Good luck, you're on the right track.
    Cindy Buccieri is a professional blogger and author of "Blogging the Right Way: Learn How to Launch a Blog and Start Making Money" available at Amazon.com and the founder of the Blogging Career Academy. Follow Cindy online at http://cindybuccieri.com.

I think it looks great! The colors are really soothing and I thought it was easy to navigate.
    https://www.bloggerhub.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16483&dateline=141314  9254