Thread: How To Create A Great Online Opener To Use When Emailing Women

How To Create A Great Online Opener To Use When Emailing Women

Even online men need to know effective ways to open women if he ever wants to have a chance of meeting her offline.

Unlike meeting women offline however online you have the advantage of time and knowledge.

When you see a woman online that you like the best thing to do is look over her profile and see what you want to use in it in order to attract her.

When you do finally end up writing to her if you make sure you follow the steps listed below you should have yourself plenty of success online with women as well as off.

1st- Show You Are In The Know (In a Funny Way):

Lets face it women receive tons of emails saying the same old things from men. Letting her know you know that's what happens is a good way to establish a connection with her quickly.

So how do you do this exactly?

Look at her picture and write what you would say about it.

2nd- Make Yourself Larger than Life:

Now that she knows that you know its time to make yourself out to be the biggest and greatest somebody there is. So much so that she says to herself "Is this guy for real". Then you want to end it by describing in a few words or less the exact opposite as who you are.

3rd- Issue a Challenge:

No matter how great the rest of your email is if you don't give her a reason to respond she just might not. The best way to do that is by challenging something she wrote in her profile since odds are its something that she finds important.

4th- Give Her Your Email Address:

A lot of women don't pay for the service so the easiest way to make sure ALL women that you write to can contact you is by giving your email address at the end of your message.

Now it is also important to remember that your goal should be to meet her offline so make sure that after your opening email all other emails and IM's are leading to an offline meeting.

Here is to your success as luck is no longer necessary.

Dude you were doing great until you wrote the last step: giving her your email...

Unless you wrap that in a challenging way, like for example: "Email me ONLY if you are friendly, adventurous and have a sense of humour" , you probably would end up in her long list of supplicating fools and you'd somehow destroy what you built in the first steps.... same goes for telephone numbers. Either take her's or exchange. If you only give her yours, you're already scoring negative and heading in the wrong direction.

I prefer qualifying her before I decide to give her my email or exchange. Like "what else have you going on for you, other than your style/sense of humour/ positive energy?" whatever you noticed or she displayed (not looks).

This may sound strange and kindda debatable, but I noticed that guys who have profiles that conveys them as being total jerks, are the ones who get most response from women. They'll be asking them "are you for real?" and get curious about them. Curiousity is proportional to Attraction. The more time she spends being curious about you, the higher the attraction raises.

You need a link cloacker for your sig.

You're joking here right?