Life is lived in stages with each stage being very unique and at the same time training ground for the next stage of life.
Failure to make the most of all available opportunities in a stage might mean entering the next stage adequate preparation.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Eccl:3:1

Singleness means to be separate, unique and whole. It is a major stage of life wherein one is divinely equipped for the next stage of life-marriage. Some marry too early, only to discover that they have missed some vital knowledge or experience during the single stage of their lives, but nobody wins a battle by manufacturing weapons on the battlefield.
Hence, these people have to use the early stage of their marriage to acquire what could have been acquired much earlier.

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time:
Eccl 3:11

Singleness is beautiful and possesses certain unique opportunities, which every wise single person should avail himself/herself to became whole. YOU CANNOT BE A YOUTH OR SINGLE TWINCE! This is because there is a beauty in each stage of life that is absent in the other. There is a time to be single.

When one gets married, there are some advantages of singleness that marriage removes while it replaces them with the advantage which follow marriage but are absent in the singleness because they are ignorance of the blessings of singleness.

Singleness is not a sin,
Singleness is not a curse
Singleness is not a sickness,
Singleness is not a problem,
Singleness is not a limitation.

It is only a necessary passage in the process of life.

For I would that all me were even as myself.
But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after
This manner and another after that.
1 Cor. 7:6-7

I wish everyone could get along without marring,
just as I do. But we are not all the same. God gives
some the gift of a husband or wife, and others he
gives the gift to stay happily unmarried.
1 Cor.7:6-7 LB

Singleness is a gift from God and has its own grace.

You can be single and solid
You can be single and sound
You can be single and successful
You can be single and whole
You can be single and fulfilled.

Before moving on into marriage.
But I would have you without. He that
is unmarried careth for the things that belong to
the Lord, how he may please the Lord. But he that
is married careth for the things that are of the
world, how he may please his wife.
1 Cot. 7:32-33 LB

One of the many blessings of singleness which every wise single should make use of is that it affords you the sole opportunity of serving the Lord with singleness of heart void of the distractions of marital responsibilities. When one gets married, the joy of responsibilities is also a blessing, however, we must try to get the maximum blessings of each stage.
The single stage is the time you have to give your all to God, in service to him and the Kingdom. AS A SINGLE IN THE CHURCH. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO BE A FAILURE.

THE SINGLE’REGISTER
A close study of the Bible reveals individuals who were single and solid for God’s Kingdom. They never saw their singleness as a barrier or problem, rather, as an opportunity to wholeheartedly serve the Lord without anxiety or worry.

David- He was single and still got the anointing for Kingship, killed Goliath and had optimal intimacy with God before his marriage.

Mary, Martha and Lazarus – Were all single and yet lived their lives serving and glorifying God in the ministry of Jesus.

Joseph – He was single yet he had a vision. Lived in purity, overcame temptation and lived a successful life before marriage.

Daniel – He was single, but he lived above compromise. He focused on his career and became the best amongst his equals.

Timothy – He was single and was a successful minister of God who had quality friendship with sisters without pollution. He was a testimony in his generation.

Paul – He because the number one apostle of his time and was a great epistle-writer. He arrived at place of fulfillment, yet he was single.

John the Baptist – A single forerunner who understood the gift of singleness.

90% of Jesus’ disciples, i.e. the chosen twelve (12) were single and they sacrificed their lives to establish God’s Kingdom.

Jesus himself lived 33 ˝ years on earth and ascended to heaven as a single because he lived for a cause to which marriage would have been a distraction and error.