Thread: Energywars - Red Bull, Burn, Monster

Energywars - Red Bull, Burn, Monster

Hello guys,

I am a student of USI (Universita della Svizzera Italiana) in Lugano, Switzerland. Some friends and I are participating in a digital marketing project where we have to create a blog about these three brands, in order to present results (two weeks from now) related to number of visits, downloads of a report we posted in the blog, comments, etc. So it is done for academical purposes. This is the first time we created a blog, so we would be very happy to receive feedback (both positive and negative!) from you all. And who knows, maybe you can even learn a thing or two while visiting - mind you, it is very basic, and we are definitely not professionals!

I can't post the link since I am a new user, but you can easily find it on facebook under "Energy Wars Support"

Thank you, and looking forward to hearing from you all

By the way, as I already mentioned, this is for academical purposes, so be sure that if you post any comments on the fb page or the blog itself, you add your blog address!
    I will gladly share your blogs with the other students/bloggers/academic community of my university during the project and the presentation of our results