Thread: Is anyone using this to make money?

Is anyone using this to make money?

I ran across this site reachdynamics.com and it looks like you can make money by putting ads into your newsletters and new post emails. I was wondering if anyone here is using it and if it is working out for you?

I have not used this site for adsense. But I have used chitika and google adsense for my blog. Recently only chitika ads are active on my blogs and they are 100% working. health4free1.blogspot.com

I am using reachdynamics ads in my weekly newsletter I send. With one send I made enough to pay for the monthly fee my ESP charges. Pretty straight forward to use and have been happy with it.

Thank you for the feedback. I just signed up for reachdynamics and I am going to give it a shot. It was actually really easy and I was able to design the color of the ad to go with my newsletter theme.

So I wanted to update on this in case anyone was curious as well. I ran their ads (reachdynamics) in my newsletter and made just over $40 this week.

Hey Monica - I am glad to hear you are having success with it as well. I never thought to place ads in my newsletter but glad I ran across this and took a chance. Best of luck to you and your blogging!

Cheers!
    Nate

I recommend you to use Infolinks

No sir, I just use FreshForex broker for making money so if you want to earn unlimited money then you can use them. Thanks a lot.