Hi Andrea,

Just wanted to say, I'm a man, and my advise to you is: Meet other men ASAP, and if after some time, you realise that you still have feelings for him, then pursue him. He might be the right person for you.

The thing is, falling in love with another person isn't an easy thing. A lot of people get emotionally hurt from it, especially if there seems to be some barriers. It doesn't matter what people say about seduction games done by both sexes and how lame/bad, they think they are.....The thing is THEY DO WORK whether you like it or not. Just try not to relate it to being manipulative or bad. It is totally a natural thing.

SMS him from time to time, but don't overdo it. Measure the time it takes him to respond to your sms, and go accordingly....don't sms/phone/e-mail him on a higher rate than he does, and whatever happens, NEVER tell him that you LOVE him now, unless you were already in some deep rapport/comfort phase before he left. Especially if he is away and there is no way you can run kino (touching) on him (which you should be doing as it is a very strong tool). Keep in touch with him and SUGGEST a meeting.... arrange the convo to let HIM bring up the meeting part,,,you only drop some suggestions like some future fantasies you tell him, eg:"you know, if you were here, we'd be going to ..... and doing.... then I will tell you ..... and you'd be like....... " go into details all fun role playing... he will get the bait and ask to meet you again somewhere. Don't let alot of time pass without keeping in touch with each other. Eventually, you will HAVE to meet him in person again.

If however he is responding well, opening up to you and you sense he is attracted and comfortable being/talking with you, then you might want to be more direct and ask for a meeting, like:" hey , how about if we met in ..... and do...... I'm free ONLY next weekend...and you?" The thing is you tell him WHEN you are free and that is the only time he can meet you. Don't be rude though,,,always friendly and fun..... if you sense he is worried he might not be able to make it, then compensate by accepting the time he would suggest by saying: "ok, but only if you brought me chocolate/nice flowers/ very cute teddy bear...etc".... I can't tell you what to do after you meet him again more than: seduce the hell out of him, and make him think you were meant to be for each other, and that you are his soul mate. That is if you are looking for long time relationships/marriage.

If done right, he will be yours and will want to be by your side ....but the downside will be that you may no more be attracted to him, especially if he ate your BS and let you set up the meeting's date and time