Thread: Help with Header Idea?

Help with Header Idea?

I'm redesigning the website for our band, the old one got kinda of a handful due to poor foresight. But thenew one is going to have a simpler more professional design to it. Anyways for the header, its going to be anywhere from 100-150 pixels high and 760 wide. The name of our marching band is the "Lionhearts" and the website is mplionhearts.com.

I'm looking for a simple design, but I couldnt think of anything at all!! So I decided to think of a "sloganish" idea. I came up with 3 words. Unity, Discipline, Dedication. But my question comes in for a design. Simple on a white bakground. I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANYONE TO MAKE ANY DESIGNS lol. I just need ideas. I was thinking something of a circle with a trumpet and a flute crossed (not real images) something simple like a two tone flute and a two tone trumpet, or one tones work to, whatever, but i want it it to look nice, professional, simple, yet symbolic. Any ideas?

yea its confusing sorry.

How 'bout a "coat of arms"?

A circle is prolly the most perfect shape. Has no end (:

You could draw a circle, and draw stick figures holding the instruments. Like, 1 figure for Flute, one for Sax and so on. In the circle you could put in your slogan thingie, and mebbe the name of your band ^^

Cool Idea

Lions head tilted down slightly with the flute and trumpet aranged like crossbones with a heart shaped eye patch. Good luck & Good cards! ~DW (thefrogtreeCOM)