Now I know I’m a skeptic of EVERYTHING out here, but I was HONESTLY surprised that this actually worked.

READ BELOW
You can easily make as much as $50,000. This is so easy, just give it a shot! I promise it works.

You may have heard of this program (or one like it) on 20/20 or even in the Wall Street Journal. $10 is all it takes. I’ll try to keep it short and sweet.

PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $10 INVESTMENT SCHEME IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT
THIS SCHEME MIGHT TAKE
15-30 MINUTES AND JUST $10, BUT IT IS 100% WORTH IT TO MAKE THOUSANDS SO QUICKLY.
THIS IS NOT ANOTHER SCAM THAT
TAKES LOTS OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY; THIS IS A NO RISK INVESTMENT THAT WILL
MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS VERY EASILY AND QUICKLY.

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it to edit it. Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have as much as $50,000 dollars in your PayPal account or even more.

Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ($10 dollars) and the high profit potential. There is no limit to the income you can generate from this (you can do it over and over). If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people! HONESTY, FAITH and INTEGRITY
Make this system work.

I think everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an e-mail address can join for FREE. If you are not already a PayPal user the first thing you need to do is sign up.

It’s really easy to set up and it’s free!!! Just make sure you have a Business or Premier account or you may be subjected to a monthly income limitation, which may slow the program down.

Send $5 to the first person on the list by using the PayPal “send money” feature, and include in the e-mail “please add me to your list” This keeps the program legal. Then send another $5 to the 5th person on the list, with an e-mail that says, “Thank You, I’ve joined”.

Delete the 1st e-mail address and place your e-mail address at the bottom. Move the 2nd e-mail address to the 1st position, 3rd to second, 4th to third, and 5th to fourth.

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!!!

If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the time your name gets to the top. REMEMBER TO SEND a $5 dollar donation to the 1st e-mail address and the message “PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST”, and send an e-mail with the words “THANK YOU I’VE JOINED” and the other $5 donation to the 5th person. This helps the 5th person keep track of progress of the letter and continue to send out more e-mails. Here is the list.

1. Miapsmith@yahoo.com
2. kcwildguy@yahoo.com
3. k_webster@mail.com
4. xxxmissymw88xxx@yahoo.com
5. gfscracing@yahoo.com

(Make sure it’s the same e-mail address that you used to open your PayPal account. This is the way you will receive payment)

Now that you have paid the 1st person and 5th person and sent them both an e-mail, a note and placed your e-mail address in the 5th place, then what you need to do is post your letter. You can post on craigslist.org message boards and newsgroups (there are thousands), and you can even send an e-mail to your e-mail list. IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20 “THANK YOU, I’VE JOINED” replies. The 5th person is the guardian of the system!. If there are not at least 20 replies then the 5th person will keep sending/posting the letter until there is.

You will receive thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name is 1st on the list, 8000 to 15,000 people will send you $5 dollars! Keep in mind the most you spent is $10 DOLLARS!!
(Remember this: what goes around comes around)

TESTIMONIALS

Mary Gatters, Columbus, SC:

I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies total before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation. When I got back my account had over $32,000 dollars in it already and the money was still coming! I’m still floating on air (especially with my new car) I though the guardian system sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is the formula that makes this letter really work! THANKS!

Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO:

I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $22,449. At first I thought there was some type of error in my account.!!

Here are the step by step directions again:

Step 1
Set up your PayPal account, if you don’t already have one, and send the top name (1st person) $5 dollars. DON’T FORGET to include “PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST” This is important as it keeps the program legal.

Step 2
Send the other $5 dollars and an e-mail stating “THANK YOU, I’VE JOINED” to the 5th name on the list.

Step 3
Remove the top name, bump the other 4 names up one place each. Place your name in the bottom slot and you will receive a minimum of $100.00 or more for your efforts.

Step 4
Keep sending/posting the letter until you get 20 “Thank You, I’ve Joined” replies in your mailbox.

That’s it…. it’s that simple.