Thread: Great tool to make money with your blog!

Smile Great tool to make money with your blog!

Hey everyone.

Several of my friends are bloggers and they have always struggled to pull enough money to sustain their blogs. They would use ads and donate buttons but they always complained about them because they were ugly and not helpful to their loyal followers. They asked me to come up with a concept and tool to help them out.

So I came up with this, since blog followers are interested in what you have to say they naturally have many questions about what you write that they wish to ask you. So I thought instead of annoying your followers with ads or desperate donate buttons why not just have them pay you when ever they have a specific question they want to ask you and that you answer. Loyal followers would be more then happy to ask you their question and pay for them rather then donate to you for nothing or look at ugly ads. Also this would allow bloggers to build a stronger relationship with their followers.

I was very curious to see if I could make this work, so I spent the last 6 months developing it. I finished it a few weeks ago and shared it my blogger friends who are having great success with it. One of them has been able to get rid of all his ads because of the tool and the other is even making a good profit from his website now.

I think that some of you might be interested in checking it out and seeing if this tool works for your blog. Its totally free and takes just a few min to set up. You can view the tool by going to likeplum and then click blogger
    Enjoy! :]

What's the name of that tool?
    Email/Physical Address Validation Wordpress Plugin: www.accurateformdata.com

How big is the increase in this way ?

You can also make money with your blog if you turn it into an ebook using ebookify,me and sell it as an info product