Thread: Hello Fellow Blogger Hubber's

Smile Hello Fellow Blogger Hubber's

Hi fellow Members,
    My Name is Glenn Pearson(Sparks).

What is my blog about? – My Blog is about the RIGHT Way to Create and Set-up an On-line Business. It is essentially about changing the way you currently do business on the Internet.
    Changing Your Mindset from Opportunity Seeker to Strategic Entrepreneur. Changing from trying to sell to having willing buyers. To start you need a solid Blogging foundation….that is where I start from and then direct you to a Mindset Change and then to creating a business around something you are already good at or doing at the moment. We then create a PPP- Profit Pulling Platform to create a business on-line that will bring you in money for lifetime….The Blog pulls in warm traffic and give you credibility…we build from there….

A bit about myself:
    I have a passion for blogging, web sites, Offline and On-line business's.

I teach Web Design to adult evening classes at a Local Senior College in Limerick, Ireland. I am a qualified Adult Education Teacher from The University Of Ireland, Maynooth.
    I am also a Java Programmer(Retired from programming).
    I am also a Telecom Engineer. I have worked all over the world from Cape Town, Johannesburg, London, Edinburgh etc.
    I have also worked in Sale/Marketing in a Senior Role. I have worked in the Hotel and Restaurant industry and I am a qualified Restaurant Manager.
    I have qualifications and Experience in Marketing, Web Design, Programming, On-line Marketing, Business Entrepreneurship, Computer Programming....Master Ecommerce Designer and many other business related qualification.
    I have been setting up web sites and installing scripts on-line for over 12 years now. Some for myself and some for clients. I am also qualified in Internet Marketing.
    I have worked with Joomla, Word press, Drupal, Help desks, Auto responder, Ecommerce, Travel Sites, Booking Engines...everything web really...

I am CEO of an offline Company called Get Me There Limited, specializing in GPS Location Software Development. Our product our own Software and Client's Software.
    We won the 'Best Innovation Award' for our Software/GPS Innovation on a yearlong Small Business Entrepreneurship Program. We beat 18 other Companies.

My personal interests are, swimming( I won many cups and titles in my youth), rugby, sport and walking.
    I did boxing for a while, karate and gymnastics. I loved athletics.

With all the things I have done and the experience I have gained over the 30 years of working in various industries, I hope I can bring something to the table here.
    I am setting up my own On-Line Business...and have a great product in mind.

Kind Regards Glenn.
    Last edited by sparkblogger; 04-04-2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Add More Info
    How To Convert Readers Into Lifetime Fans and Big-time Buyers!
    Latest Free Offer: http://www.sparkblogger.com/recommends/greatfreeheadlinegrahics.html