Somebody told me that indeed, there’s money to be made on the internet. I was told to watch a video, and as soon as I’d finish it, if I started doing what it says, I could easily make $300-$500 my first week.

Sounds crazy, right? I never believed someone would share their money making secrets online, unless the secret was how to empty my wallet. Naturally I brushed aside the idea.

I laid back in my seat and continued to use the internet what I always believed it was destined for: surfing and playing games. But recently, my mind started wondering towards making money. I mean, if I was gonna sit there anyway, I might as well try to make something of it.

As I started looking around, I came across quite a few tips, tricks and techniques but most of them required building a site or doing something technical and I'm not into that. So I gave up searching and got back to my games.

Then one day, I got fired up again and started looking for things that I could do online that could help me in real life. During my surfing, I came across the same offer again I had heard from someone a while before. It was about watching this particular video goo.gl/p5ths and that it would profit me in the first week.

Other than the ’online’ part, the idea that someone can make a few hundred bucks in his first week doing ’something’ didn’t seem too far-fetched, so I gave in and watched it. It was a bit hypey for my liking and I nearly quit watching as it dragged on, but then the guy finally got to the point and told me about how I’d get paid – with non-technical work.

For me, doing something non-technical and non-time consuming is good and if I can make even a little bit of money from it, I'm in. So I got started with this system for which I paid $25 and now I'm a part of it.

This is the first system or should I say "online business" that I have started and it's turning out to be really good so far, for me at least.

Anyway, for now. I have stopped my search for other money making products and I still occasionally use the web for fun, but I'm getting more and more into helping myself in real life but through online means.

I'd advise anyone who wants to do something productive online, be it blogging or helping out others, to just do it and don't waste so much time playing games or pointless surfing like I did before. I spent a good portion of my life wasting it when I could have done something far more useful. Don't do what I did. Value your time!