Thread: The Story of a Writer

The Story of a Writer

Hey all,

My name here is Degnovic and I'm from Denmark. I'm a writer at heart and I hope that I can one day make writing my living. I would try ASAP if it wasn't for school which I like to see as my 'preparation'.

I once had a blog, that I created to motivate me into making a homepage. That helped a lot, but once my homepage launched I stopped blogging.

Now I want to start blogging again - this time for real. I've come to a point where I'm convinced that a blog about me and the things that keeps me occupied and interested, is just the thing i need.

At the moment I don't got that blog. But I've promised myself to start it up from the 1st of January. And I want to do it for real. I want to make it good. Writing is my true passion and the number one thing in the world that I really want to be good at. The best if I can be. So therefore I'm really excited to start blogging.

And I would like all the help in the world I could get. So if there's anyone out there, that would like to help me get start, please, be my guest!

The help could be in any form or shape I'm looking for it all. However first of all I have one concrete question, and that is, on which platform to start. I've leaned mostly towards Blogger.com, but one of my good friends, who started blogging a few months ago, suggested WordPress. What should I use?

Thanks in advance and thanks a lot for reading this space. Just say, if you have any questions, that you would like to answer, and I'll be happy to do so.

Regards,
    Degnovic

Quote Originally Posted by Degnovic View Post
    Hey all,

My name here is Degnovic and I'm from Denmark. I'm a writer at heart and I hope that I can one day make writing my living. I would try ASAP if it wasn't for school which I like to see as my 'preparation'.

I once had a blog, that I created to motivate me into making a homepage. That helped a lot, but once my homepage launched I stopped blogging.

Now I want to start blogging again - this time for real. I've come to a point where I'm convinced that a blog about me and the things that keeps me occupied and interested, is just the thing i need.

At the moment I don't got that blog. But I've promised myself to start it up from the 1st of January. And I want to do it for real. I want to make it good. Writing is my true passion and the number one thing in the world that I really want to be good at. The best if I can be. So therefore I'm really excited to start blogging.

And I would like all the help in the world I could get. So if there's anyone out there, that would like to help me get start, please, be my guest!

The help could be in any form or shape I'm looking for it all. However first of all I have one concrete question, and that is, on which platform to start. I've leaned mostly towards Blogger.com, but one of my good friends, who started blogging a few months ago, suggested WordPress. What should I use?

Thanks in advance and thanks a lot for reading this space. Just say, if you have any questions, that you would like to answer, and I'll be happy to do so.

Regards,
    Degnovic
    hmm nice shairng