Now that I have hooked you with my mad skills in lolcat grammar let me introduce myself. I normally go by OMPundit (Online Marketing Pundit) professionally and by SHAM to all my close online friends and colleagues. My writing alias for guest blogging about more mature subjects I wouldn't want my family to see is Mark Clemens and the rest of the sheeples in the modern non WWW world just call me Rick. What will you call me?!?

I am first and foremost an online design and marketing professional, who also dabbles in blogs and blogging on the side for fun. Currently I have one major, and functioning, blog project in conjunction with my GF, who is an amazing writer, and a half dozen older blogs just sitting around growing mold and getting dusty. Oh and for the record, yes I am aware if you Google me you will find my sad pathetic blog on online marketing, its old and no new content has been added in a long time, but honestly I have just been to busy doing to sit down and write a comprehensive article about doing.

Now that said I do love to help out whenever I can so if i can do anything for you please just let me know and I am happy to be part of this community.