Thread: Help needed to find ads to put on my website

Help needed to find ads to put on my website

Hello

I am in the process of setting up a website about Aspergers Syndrome
    I have applied to Google Adsense and waiting to hear back.
    Anyone got more links I could try to increase my income from advertising
    Would appreciate any suggestions and the results you get from using them

Thanks

Lorraine

I dont think you should overload your blog with ads in the beginning. Maybe when your site has more visitors, you can put up more ads.

Well I do agree with Rellie. Take it easy, content comes first. There is nothing worst than a site full of publicity. Portuguese sites like ww.iol.pt just annoy me because you can see that what they want is money and content comes second. Ok said that here goes.
    Try adgenta. It gives you publicity that you add along with you post. Every click is about 15 cents. I never got paid from them “yet” but they say you only need $20 to receive.
    Check out my blog [url]www.portugalalive.blogspot.com[/url] to see the ads.
    I try keep it clean and don’t put adds in all my posts, you might notice that google Adds are on the right and are relevant to the site content.
    If anyone has received from adgenta I would like to hear from you!!!

SEO tips here

If you are blogging I have great SEO tips here : seoblogadsense.blogspot.com

My Advice

If you would like my two cents I would recommend a company called Blogsvertise which pays you for product placement on your site.

i am not sure if this is something you would want to do because you are writing on a very specific topic, but it is something to consider.