Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What is the Best Movie you ever seen?

My fav is Valerian and the city of a thousand planets. The beginning sequence is just magic..

Gladiator with Gerard Butler and Braveheart with Mel Gibson!

Thumbs up Download Movie For Free Without Registration Steven Universe: The Movie ~2019 Watch!!

This movie was just flat-out AMAZING! It followed along with the series finale very well and it brought us the most heartwarming story that Cartoon Network has made in a good while!!!

While i say that this really ends the Renaissance for Cartoon Network, Steven Universe: The Movie really was an Amazing story filled with Laughter, Drama, Heart and soul. It really made me feel like the show ended off with a great ending and it really is one of those movies that can be described as a fun time!

Hate to see this show go away. But the movie itself, AWESOME AND AMAZING!!! Cartoon Network needs more material like this instead of Teen Titans GO!

But take it from a guy who studies animation as an art form, Steven Universe's movie really has my sincere recommendation! I hope that we can all BELIEVE IN STEVEN......... READ MORE... >> https://bit.ly/31wsS7t

Im just gonna start off by saying I LOVE this movie.Its one of my favorites of all time. I honestly cant think of too much wrong with this movie other than its a little long and Batmans by now infamous voice. But everything else is top notch. The acting,story,atmosphere,and actions scenes are all amazing. If you haven't seen this movie see it right now! I went into this not expecting to much but I came out blown away, I cant imagine any movie being much better. I'll just have to wait for The Dark Knight Rises to release to see if anything can be better. Until then, this stands as the best movie I've ever seen READ MORE... >> https://bit.ly/369Q2Ut

I have never seen such an amazing film since I saw The Shawshank Redemption. Shawshank encompasses friendships, hardships, hopes, and dreams. And what is so great about the movie is that it moves you, it gives you hope. Even though the circumstances between the characters and the viewers are quite different, you don't feel that far removed from what the characters are going through.

It is a simple film, yet it has an everlasting message. Frank Darabont didn't need to put any kind of outlandish special effects to get us to love this film, the narration and the acting does that for him. Why this movie didn't win all seven Oscars is beyond me, but don't let that sway you to not see this film, let its ranking on the IMDb's top 250 list sway you, let your friends recommendation about the movie sway you.

Set aside a little over two hours tonight and rent this movie. You will finally understand what everyone is talking about and you will understand why this is my all time favorite movie. READ MORE... >> https://bit.ly/2ZeXcW1

The Kingdom of Heaven is the best movie I had ever seen....

The Matrix and The Departed!

It will be a tie between Rear Window and Vertigo

Hollywood: Marvel Cinematic Universe
    Bollywood: Housefull series
    Shefali Dutta
    Creator & Founder, La Altruist

best movie for me; The Tourist