Thread: Best SEO Tips

Hybrid View

Exclamation some good points but....

I agree with tips you have provided but I disagree that it is the "Only" way to promote your blog or website. SEO does help promote your blog/website so it comes up in organic searches but there are other ways to promote such as using your site in your forum signatures, Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn, Social bookmarking sites such as Digg/Reddit/StumbleUpon/Delicious, joining blog communities/groups, networking with other bloggers in your niche or field, commenting on other blogs that are CommentLuv enabled, submitting your site to Dmoz, Technorati, and other blog listing sites.
    http://PassionInWords.us http://poeticvoices.us

I agree with his idea

Quote Originally Posted by yagirlnextdoor View Post
    I agree with tips you have provided but I disagree that it is the "Only" way to promote your blog or website. SEO does help promote your blog/website so it comes up in organic searches but there are other ways to promote such as using your site in your forum signatures, Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn, Social bookmarking sites such as Digg/Reddit/StumbleUpon/Delicious, joining blog communities/groups, networking with other bloggers in your niche or field, commenting on other blogs that are CommentLuv enabled, submitting your site to Dmoz, Technorati, and other blog listing sites.
    I agree with what he said.. There are already a lot of webmasters focusing too much and SEO but ignoring the fact that their google rankings can be changed any minute when someone has been able to take their keywords.

NeacsuGigel

I'm new in this domain but I'm agree with the signatures to get traffic cause after just one week I have already a couple of daily readers from States and I'm from Romania. I tried to use SEO tips but it's a little bit difficult for me to do that.
    Last edited by NeacsuGigel; 11-22-2010 at 04:25 AM.