Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best SEO Tips

Post Best SEO Tips

Best SEO Tips
    Search Engine Optimization commonly shortened as SEO. We all know search engine is the only option for promoting a website and the fact can’t be denied and the person who promotes a website is known as SEO (Search Engine Optimizer). To see our website on 1st page and at the top of search engine with just a 1 click is everyone’s wish and this can be possible with SEO only. There are many factors or tips and techniques which are important for promoting or ranking a website higher in the search engine and an SEO must keep in mind.
    Let’s discuss in brief the various factors:
    1. Put your keyword in your title as search engine gives utmost important to the title tag and try to use these words frequently in your blog. Keywords, or phrases, are usually search engine users will type in the search box to find a page like yours
    2. Keep on adding fresh and new contents, phrases and words it helps in improving website ranking
    3. Choose your keywords different from others
    4. Try to use keywords in your URL.
    5. Write the relevant content in the blog don’t write unnecessary phrases, words.
    These were some of the important points that one must keep in mind. And it’s better to take training in SEO before working on it. As there are a large number of Institutes which are giving SEO training and one such Institute is ADMEC which gives SEO Training at professional level and that too in just 3months. After that you can work in any company or in SEO Firms or can go for a free lancing work also.

Exclamation some good points but....

I agree with tips you have provided but I disagree that it is the "Only" way to promote your blog or website. SEO does help promote your blog/website so it comes up in organic searches but there are other ways to promote such as using your site in your forum signatures, Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn, Social bookmarking sites such as Digg/Reddit/StumbleUpon/Delicious, joining blog communities/groups, networking with other bloggers in your niche or field, commenting on other blogs that are CommentLuv enabled, submitting your site to Dmoz, Technorati, and other blog listing sites.
    http://PassionInWords.us http://poeticvoices.us

I agree with his idea

Quote Originally Posted by yagirlnextdoor View Post
    I agree with tips you have provided but I disagree that it is the "Only" way to promote your blog or website. SEO does help promote your blog/website so it comes up in organic searches but there are other ways to promote such as using your site in your forum signatures, Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn, Social bookmarking sites such as Digg/Reddit/StumbleUpon/Delicious, joining blog communities/groups, networking with other bloggers in your niche or field, commenting on other blogs that are CommentLuv enabled, submitting your site to Dmoz, Technorati, and other blog listing sites.
    I agree with what he said.. There are already a lot of webmasters focusing too much and SEO but ignoring the fact that their google rankings can be changed any minute when someone has been able to take their keywords.

NeacsuGigel

I'm new in this domain but I'm agree with the signatures to get traffic cause after just one week I have already a couple of daily readers from States and I'm from Romania. I tried to use SEO tips but it's a little bit difficult for me to do that.
    Last edited by NeacsuGigel; 11-22-2010 at 05:25 AM.

Great Tips

Thanks I like every one of them

Thanks for the tips, it really can help

Thanks for the great advise!

NiceScraps.Com

u r right bt SEO AND SEM are fine but also theres so much ways to promote ur site.
    Like site [url]www.nicescraps.com[/url] SEO Of that site is amazing and also backlinks are good ,also nice bookmarking n social network

seo

thanks for tips