Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all bloggers

Calling all bloggers

I'm looking for a few bloggers to write for me in a new blog newsletter. The site you will be writing for is theblogscoop.com (it's not 100% done yet). No, this isn't a paying job but this will be another place for you to express yourself. You will be writing about the blogging community and I will help by giving some topics if needed.

The newsletter will be published weekly and emailed to everyone who signs up. Later on this week I'll be creating a special page for the writers that will include a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor to make it as easy as possible.

Thanks, and if you're interested just send me a PM with your blog url and a little bit about yourself.
    Last edited by austin; 10-24-2006 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    I'm looking for a few bloggers to write for me in a new blog newsletter. The site you will be writing for (i'm not allowed to post the url) is theblogscoop dot com (it's not 100% done yet). No, this isn't a paying job but this will be another place for you to express yourself. You will be writing about the blogging community and I will help by giving some topics if needed.

The newsletter will be published weekly and emailed to everyone who signs up. Later on this week I'll be creating a special page for the writers that will include a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor to make it as easy as possible.

Thanks, and if you're interested just send me a PM with your blog url and a little bit about yourself.
    Hi, please post urls like google.com so people can copy & paste.
    once you made 15 posts you can post URLs Good luck for rthe newsletter!

Alright, edited the post...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    Alright, edited the post...Thanks!
    You are welcome!

This sounds like a really good idea, will there ever be a chance of getting paid in the future? Can you give a more specific example of a topic you would be interested in?

Cheryl: I've already found a blogger to write articles each week. If theblogscoop expands, I'll think about finding more writers/bloggers. This will not be a paid job unless the site starts bringing in a lot of money. Right now (or at least for the first few issues) I wont be selling advertising space.

I have reprint articles that you are 'free' to use provided that the resource box is included. Feel free to pm me, if interested or email me through my feedback form.

Rose

austin,

Good idea and i will surely be interested provided my site is Hot linked on your site and it drives decent traffic to my blog.

I believe in give and take relations. I am blogging since this november second week and already got about 40 posts in less than 2 weeks now. Have a look at my blog in my sig and let me know if u r interested by a PM.
    Godmode

Blog: [URL="http://voipguides.blogspot.com/"]http://voipguides.blogspot.com/[/URL]

All the best !

Hey Austin !

All the very best for your newsletter and your site
    If you ever need any help in writing newsletters, pls feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to give it a shot.

Best,
    Ron Jones

My blog url is financialdata.blogspot.com. My blog is a gives data on financial matters. I deal in writing articles on international markets which includes stock markets, currency markets etc. Presetly, I'm focussing on the U.S dollar which is declining day by day agains the Euro .

I'm a student of Masters specializing in international markets, and i have posted many articles in my blog, if you can ----you can visit my blog and have a glance about my articles.

I have signed up in the blogscoop.com
    [url]www.financialdata.blogspot.com[/url]