Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all bloggers

If anyone can write me an article and get it to me today I'll include it in the next edition of the newsletter with a link to your blog

Hello, my name is Nicholas
    I run techboggle
    you can get a link to it in my signature

where you can see my articles

email me at [email]nickpruett@gmail.com[/email] if you want me to write for you
    or aim me at visualtalent32

if you contact me on aim , we can talk about that article.
    [url]www.techboggle.com[/url]
    tech news!
    reviews!

I found this poor family on the web. I like to help people so I sent them all that I could $20 but the web page is money problems.50megs com the are in hard time, people are having a hard tim in the world to day.

Quote Originally Posted by ronjones View Post
    Hey Austin !

All the very best for your newsletter and your site
    If you ever need any help in writing newsletters, pls feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to give it a shot.

Best,
    Ron Jones
    Hi Ron,

I could realy use someone writing newsletters for me.
    Could be ona regular basis.
    Please let's give it a try!

friedrich

[QUOTE=edward;3621]I found this poor family on the web. I like to help people so I sent them all that I could $20 but the web page is money problems.50megs com the are in hard time, people are having a hard tim in the world to day.[/QUOTE moneyproblems. 50megs. com I hope that people realize i really just need a hand and I would like to have this family make it through this ok. please view the link and do all that you can. Thank you and god bless!

[QUOTE=edward;3800]
    Quote Originally Posted by edward View Post
    I found this poor family on the web. I like to help people so I sent them all that I could $20 but the web page is money problems.50megs com the are in hard time, people are having a hard tim in the world to day.[/QUOTE moneyproblems. 50megs. com I hope that people realize i really just need a hand and I would like to have this family make it through this ok. please view the link and do all that you can. Thank you and god bless!
    which link? I see none
    PLEASE READ: We have got FORUM RULES now, so please read them! - [URL="http://www.bloggerhub.com/showthread.php?t=1241"]> click me <[/URL].

Thank you!
    ------
    Because crap is all we want!: [url]http://nafcom.blogspot.com[/url]