Thread: American vlogger in Denmark saying "HI"

Hybrid View

(currently) Randers, Denmark (rasied and born) Palm Beach, Florida

American vlogger in Denmark saying "HI"

Hello everyone. my name is Desmoine (which you can call me Des) and my vlogging name (which I really didn't think of the time I made the channel) is DARoxas.

I am an american that has moved my life to denmark main because I met a danish gal who now is my wife and I am enjoying the danish lifestyle.

I enjoy vlogging and at the moment I am building my way back up after a rough few days. I hope that everyone will accept me as the committed vlogger I am. I give thought, time, and effort into my vlogs! Make sure you let me know how I am doing and would like to know hoe to improve!
    This camera & vlog are my voice. Hear what I have to say!

~DARoxas

I am an american that has moved my life to denmark main because I met a danish gal who now is my wife and I am enjoying the danish lifestyle.
    I enjoy vlogging and at the moment I am building my way back up after a rough few days. I hope that everyone will accept me as the committed vlogger I am. I give thought, time, and effort into my vlogs! Make sure you let me know how I am doing and would like to know hoe to improve!