gracamorais.blogspot.com
Didn't ask me to review her blog, so I shall leave it as that.
It's all in portugese though, don't understand a single word in it.

Review for [URL="no1guide.co.nz"]no1guide.co.nz[/URL]

Too many words on one page. Either change the font size, colour , bold, or do something to differentiate. The ads are rather distracting, though I don't think you can remove it without paying, so leave it.

Content is good however, and is very useful for any one who is interested in visiting New Zealand. The categories are good as well, it makes it easier for the reader to browse certain topics.

The images could be better. Try placing some pictures or thumbnails(smaller versions of the pictures) above the heading, such as on the top of "Fiorland National Park". There is also a problem with the alignment of the ads on the sub-page "/accommodation/" as the dots overlap the words in the content.

Reading substance: 9 / 10
Layout: 6 / 10
X-factor: 7 / 10
Variety: 8 / 10
Language: Normal English, readable for all ages.
Profanity: None.
Audience factor: Students. tourists or citizens of New Zealand who want to know more about the attractions in New Zealand.

Overall: Recommended but there are areas to improve on, so keep trying!

-------------------------------

Review for [URL="http://www.uktravelaccommodation.com/"]http://www.uktravelaccommodation.com/[/URL]

This site is slightly better then the previous site as it is more organized. However, there is also an alignment problem with the "Tip of the Day". Also, more images needed to give it a more pleasant feel.

Substance in the site is good, alot of information is provided and is essential for those who are interested in travelling.

Reading substance: 9 / 10
Layout: 7 / 10
X-factor: 7 / 10
Variety: 8 / 10
Language: Normal English, readable for all ages.
Profanity: None.
Audience factor: Tourists who plan on staying over at UK or those who are interested in accomodation in UK.

Overall: Recommended , same verdict as the above. Good substance but there are areas to improve on regarding the layout.

Thank you for your submission.